LF Climate Finance Foundation Business Model & Governance Rights
- LFCF to exist an umbrella project of The Linux Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(6), funded by annual member fees, grant funding, and other sources.
- Two tiers of fee-paying members
- Premium members will have one full seat on Governing Board, Technical Advisory Council, project-level decision bodies, and other advisory bodies.
- General Members will have rotating representation on Governing Board, TAC, and other bodies.
- Pending Governing Board approval, there will be one voting Governing Board seat for NGOs, Government/Intergovernmental agencies, and Academia, with rotating representation – with no LFCF fees required.
- To inquire about membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org.